Thursday, July 28, 2011

And It Happens!

"Patience is a virtue,"
So true.  And yet there were some moments this week where I was virtue-less.  But...
"Good things come to those who wait."
Indeed.  My boy were saving up for today.  We tried the whole beach trip to get Taffe to blow bubbles in the pool.  And then today while Kingston and I were watching Taffe splash around... it happened. 
Spontaneous Act of Bravery

"I blow bubbles! Now you do it Mommy!"

We all squealed with delight and I stuck my head in and we took turns blowing bubbles. Big stuff for my not-so-little man! 

Now the REALLY big news (oh please don't let me jinx this!) is with Kingston.  He has been really tough the past week with naps and settling for bed. I was panicking with the sudden sleep regression.  But he was just saving up. After waking multiple times last night, we kept finding him like this:
Our tummy sleeper
It's a whole new world.  I can't say anything else in fear of it being a fluke, but I think the good things have come!

No comments:

Post a Comment