Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tick Tock...

Of course, I can't sleep the morning of our delivery.... wow! We are here! Being pregnant and sharing it with our boys has been very sweet.  Some of my favorite pregnancy moments have been with the boys and my tummy.  When Kingston was sick, I would rock him in my arms, and he feeling his breathing on top of the baby's little kicks was too precious.  The look on Taffe's face when he could actually feel the baby kicks at bedtime, was priceless.  A combination of excitement and surprise that he could really feel his little sister.
Kingston loves to randomly touch my belly and say, "Baby!"  Who knows if he really comprehends that the baby will in our house... forever! Taffe on the other hand has lots of ideas about what he can do and how he can help.  "I will give the baby a paci when she is crying."  "She will like soft baby toys, and I will bring them to her!"  No doubt our world is about to change.  So excited to have my two boys to be wonderful big brothers. 

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you - good luck mama! Can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet baby girls are the besssst! how lucky she is to have big brothers :)

    ReplyDelete