Monday, January 9, 2012

Snow day!

Kingston witnessed his first snow!

Later when it really starting snowing, we all bundled up and went out to play with our neighbor. Wish I could say I had a picture of Kingston in his snowsuit and Taffe running around out there, but let's be realistic!  Kingston screamed the second I stuffed his limbs into the snowsuit, like I was torturing him until literally the moment we stepped outdoors.  Then he loved it!  He was fascinated.  Big wet snowflakes landed on his lashes. Precious! An attempt to plop him down in the wet snow would surely have ended up in a bellyflop on cement... so no pictures.  

Afterwards, Taffe had a special snack of hot chocolate (which was a longwinded debate about whether or not he likes hot chocolate how he'd rather have chocolate milk, but they are the same thing, just warm, but I don't like warm things, etc., etc.) and popcorn.  
Excitement for winter to finally be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment