Being almost 3 makes for great conversations with Taffe.
Bedtime conversation about his friends:
T: Delaney wears a bow.
N: Yes, she does. What color bow?
T: Pink! McKenna wears a pink bow, too!
N: That's right. Would you like to wear a bow?
T: Yes. A 'boy bow.'
N: Oh, ok. Is a 'boy bow' green or orange?
T: No, pink!
Taffe has a new elf, which he named John. John the elf is from the North Pole. In an attempt to get Taffe to believe he is really from Santa...
N: I just saw John the elf wave at me!
T: No, he can't wave. His hands are stuck together.
After a trip to the pet store:
C:What did you do today Taffe?
T: I went to Walgreens.
C: Anything else?
T: I went to the Pet store and saw too many fish.
C: Wow! Were there any other animals there?
T: No, just fish.
C: Do you want a fish?
T: No, I have pretend fish.
C: Do you want any real animals?
T: Yes, a piglet.
C: Are you sure? Not a fish or a dog?
T: No, a Piglet. He will sleep on the floor and eat rocks.
Oh my gosh Nicole, this is so funny.... so great of you to record these moments. He cracks me up.
ReplyDelete