Tis the season for berries! We headed way out into the country with Aunt Ceci and Charlie to pick our own strawberries.

We were all very excited to pick our own berries...

Yet, the boys kept picking unripe berries. Honestly, they lasted about 3 minutes before they gave up on the whole berry idea and went about picking up rocks.

Evidently there isn't a whole lot of shade on a strawberry field. Not so easy on my lil Irish guy. Kingston was much more pleased once he got to stretch out in the shade.

Turns out rocks and a bridge are all these boys need!

Charlie doing his "CHEESE!" face with his mama.

And just yesterday we picked raspberries off our own bushes. There are about 7 or 8 bushes that I cut back and attempted to put along the grates... and then I hoped for the best.

Delicious! I think we were all surprised by how sweet the raspberries are. Who knew these bushes could make such a sweet treat with so little care?
No comments:
Post a Comment