Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Almost Two!

Our little man turns two this weekend, so we had his first celebration up in CT with his McGarrigal family.
I was so impressed with Taffe. We sang "Happy Birthday" and I told him to blow on his candles, and he did... perfectly! Then he devoured his cupcake.
Uncle Kevin's birthday is the day before Taffe's, so we had a double celebration.


Taffe trying to kiss cousin Gavin.
And why not? It was his birthday, so a lollipop was probably the 3rd treat he had that day!


Christopher and I also managed to sneak away to NYC for a night in honor of our 3rd anniversary. We went to a show, dinner, and tea! And of course we watched the JETS when we got back to Nana and Papa's house.


2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you had a good weekend. I love Taffe's new haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taffe's haircut is adorable. What a fun night out in NYC, glad you were able to do it.

    ReplyDelete