It's been almost 9 months and my locks keep getting longer and longer. They look pretty cool but...

Look, I can't see!

And food chunks get caught in my hair which makes for some tough tangles. When is mom going to buy that detangler?

My hair twin Uncle Farley thinks I don't need it cut. He says "It's our thing."

But what do you think? Is it time for a little snip-snip?
Haircut!? Did anyone see Taffe's Dad when he was a Junior in College? The long top with the shaved sides? Now that needed a haircut. This is money.
ReplyDeleteNO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO HAIRCUT!
ReplyDeleteWell in the Nelson home it is a toss up!! Though Auntie Wendi LOVES the hair since our son has none... It does seem to be getting in the way of some basic things like: seeing, eating, keeping clean, etc... So my vote is a little snip snip would do T some good.
ReplyDeleteKasey on the other hand says NO WAY!!
Good luck T!!
Taffe - if you are taking fashion advice from Uncle Farley -- its going to be a long road my friend.
ReplyDeleteI think you should become the only 10 mos old able to rock a true bowl cut.
How about just a trim? Nothing crazy and certainly not a bowl cut like Uncle Kevin suggests . ..
ReplyDeleteI think just a trim will do but need to keep the overall style. It is a trademark now . . .
I agree with Auntie Wendi. When hair gets in the way of basic daily activities, like eating, it's time for a small snip, snip. Let the world actually SEE that beautiful face!
ReplyDeleteIts time for a haircut!!! That said you should do something that is cute and still keeps him looking like the cute little guy he is!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, this is a tough one. I see the logic behind getting a haircut but seeing as I HATE missing out on all these important milestones, this would just be one more thing I missed... so, with a confessed bias I say NO!
ReplyDeleteHow about just trimming the bangs and leaving the rest loose. Whatever you do, don't cut too much, it's Taffe's signature look ;)
ReplyDeleteI can't BELIEVE how gorgeous that kid is! You could shave his head and he'd still be stunning.
ReplyDeleteBut if I were you I wouldn't touch that hair.