Today we took time to stop and smell the roses, literally. I have lived in Arlington for 8 years and driven past the Bon Air park numerous times, yet I never took the time to check it out. Having Taffe has made me slow down and enjoy everything around us. We leisurely strolled through the park which hosts 3 gardens including a beautiful rose garden, fields, picnic area and trails. Taffe and I chatted, neither one of us quite comprehending the other, and we also reflected on the beauty of all of the flowers. I feel that this is how life should be... walking around realizing how sweet life is.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Smellin' the Roses
Today we took time to stop and smell the roses, literally. I have lived in Arlington for 8 years and driven past the Bon Air park numerous times, yet I never took the time to check it out. Having Taffe has made me slow down and enjoy everything around us. We leisurely strolled through the park which hosts 3 gardens including a beautiful rose garden, fields, picnic area and trails. Taffe and I chatted, neither one of us quite comprehending the other, and we also reflected on the beauty of all of the flowers. I feel that this is how life should be... walking around realizing how sweet life is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So true. I am a stop-and-smell-the-roses kind of person, too! Beautiful pics.
ReplyDelete